Valentine's Day Picnic Grazing Hamper
Ditch the dinner reservation & treat your Valentine to a romantic picnic or grazing dinner.
No cooking required! Just pack the picnic basket & blanket or set a romantic candlelight table, chill a bottle and let the romance begin.
You can add a beautiful bunch of Flowers from local Botanica Bird or a bottle of Blanc de Blanc from Peterson House
How it works. Your “DIY” Picnic/Grazing platter has all the essentials for a beautiful picnic or dinner, you just need a good sized board/platter and a couple of knives.
Unpack your delicious goodies about half an hour before you want to start grazing, make sure the bubbles are chilled & away you go. So simple & so delicious.
Whats included? Lots of lovely delicious food of course.
- Brillat Savarin – a rich French triple cream.
- Vacherousse - a lovely oozy, buttery French double cream.
- Comte- a smooth, nutty, 12mth French Gruyere.
- Optional Blue: Fourme d’Ambert if you fancy a piece of beautiful creamy velvety mild French Blue add this on for an additional $12
- Tartufo Salami – Italian Truffle Salami
- Prosciutto San Danielle – Aged for 24 months
- Wagyu Bresaola – Dry aged 100% Wagyu Beef
- Roza’s Dip
- Kikones (crunchy corn snacks)
- Fig Preserve
- Italian Lingue Crispbread
- Wild Raspberry & Vanilla Bean White Chocolate Nougat
Make it a bit more special with our add-ons:
- Dahlia bunch from Botanica Bird (add $35)
- Peterson House 2017 Blanc de Blanc (bottle add $35)
- Taittinger Brut Réserve Champagne NV (bottle add $79)
Local delivery available:
Sat 13 February 2pm – 6pm
Sun 14 February 9am – 12pm
* Please note all products subject to availability, if a product is not available a similar product will be substituted.